Sunday 18 October 2015

My experience in role play


I would to express my gratitude to all my group’s member to give their cooperation to make sure our final project succeed. We had gave our own opinion and we choose “The Giant’s Garden” as a title of our roleplay. Actually we have four group members but one of us have changed to another college so we combined with Victoria group that has three members too. In our group, there were two princess and four superhero which are Arif Fadzil ,Haiqal, Wan Hazimin, Aimi Sufiah and me, Azera Sari. As long we be in group, each members of our group has gave cooperation with a good and express idea. We just take a random leader which are famous with his firm attitude. We can describe him as a responsible leader. In our group, we have gave a task that everyone must complete it on time. Actually this story is my suggestion based on article that I have read. I felt so suitable for our roleplay and I recommend this to other group members and they accept my suggestion.

We took two weeks to prepare our script, props, rehearsal and so on. Our lecturer have rejected our first script and we makes new one. Actually we don’t have many problems because we always give a cooperation so it makes easy for make a discussion. We also collect RM10 by each member to buys prop. Every single time that free, we will complete our task. Two days before the role play, we has practice at hostel. We need to remember our own dialogue and we must practice seriously. Our section were acted at KPTM main hall. Of course we feel the nervous feeling and we are leader of group in our section that started the show. Fortunately, we try hard to makes it perfect in front of the lecture.

That’s all that I can share what I remembered. This is my last post to this blog in this semester and I hope I have gave a good cooperation in class and for this group. Any mistake please forgive me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment