Wednesday 7 October 2015

My favorite place to hangout with my friends




 Usually when you ask people what their favorite place is, they will talk about a distant place – maybe a beach or a beautiful mountain. But my favorite place to hangout with my friends is not far away at all. My favorite place to hangout with my friends is the forest behind my house.











 Although the forest behind my house is not very big, when I was little I thought it was huge! There are so many interesting places to play and hide. My friends and i can sit on the big rocks and have a picnic, we can climb up the tall trees and also can look for butterflies and other little animals. Even though we have played there many times, we can still spend all afternoon running, playing, and hiking in the forest behind my house.



  The forest behind my house is a magical place.If we have a important things to discuss and need some quiet place, we will go there to be alone and think. When we was little, we liked to imagine that there were magical people who lived in the forest. When we grow up and have children, we all hope that they can live near such a special place and hangout or spend all free time with them in that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment