Wednesday 30 September 2015

My Favourite Food ; Tomyam



When I was young, I can’t even eat Tomyam because it was spicy and I can’t withstand with it. But one day on TV, I saw the people who eat Tomyam. It looks very delicious and it makes me to try eat the Tomyam. As it look too delicious, I ask my mom to cook the Tomyam for lunch and I want to try eat it. For the first try, I found it was very delicious and has a wonderful taste even the taste are spicy. It become my favourite food till now and I absolutely like it.


Tomyam is came from Tailand. Tomyam is one type soup and it taste spicy and sour. It also can eat with rice or just eat the soup. Tomyam can be served in many ways such as Tomyam soup with bee hoon, Tomyam soup with yee mee, steamboat or so on. The taste of the soup is spicy and a lot of different ingredients such as seafood to make it taste good. Te seafood that commonly added in Tomyam are prawns and squid that contain protein and it healthy for the body, easy to digest and delicious, of course. Along with that the price also reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment