Wednesday 30 September 2015

My favourite food;Spaghetti bolognese

Everyone have their own favourite food. My  favourite dish is a pasta dish. It`s called spagetthi bolognese. It doesn`t have any side dishes. You put a sauce of minced meat over the pasta. At first you put the noodles into a huge pot with boiling, salted water. After fifteen minutes the pasta is al dente. Next you have to cut carrots and other vegetables that you would like to have in your sauce, like pickles. Then you need a pot to make your sauce. First you have to add tomato puree, then the minced meat and at the very last ingridient for the sauce are the vegetables. This dish is my favourite because it includes all things that I also eat during the day. I love it and I eat it two times a week. I always asked my mom prepare for our meal. My mom prefer to make her own recipe. She know how to makes superb sauce that will turn on our appetize. It will be more better if add on the creamer cheese. I for sure that it will be a great taste.

3 comments: