Monday 28 September 2015

Myself


        As a part of 7-members family and the oldest sister among us, I have always been taught to be a kind-hearted person, responsible, honest and determined a good effort I do. I was born on 27 Jun 1997 in Poliklinik Chiku,Gua Musang,Kelantan and was given name Azera Sari bt Shahrudin. I has been grow up at Pahang since 9 years old. Being born as a second child, my parent always place a big hope upon me to fulfil my responsibility as a humankind , that is to succeed in this world  and in the eternal life as well. When I was 13 years old, I saw my friend’s sister graduated as an optometrist student from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) in year 2011. From that precious moment, I could see his parent smile, seeing the first child of them had achieved what she had been dreaming and striving all the years and I promised to myself that would be like their sister, perhaps better.

           I finished my primary school with 4A in UPSR. From that particular moment, I was offered to continue my study in cluster high school at SMK Datuk Bahaman. I started my new life in secondary school SMKDB on 2010. On 2012, I sat for my PMR examination and with God’s I got 6A’s. From all the years, I have learnt the importance of trustworthy in friendship, family , God, self and how do all the values related to each others. Despite of those achievements in my study, I had never forgotten to focus on co-curricular activities. To me, all those activities would cultivate my personal building like self-confidence, positive thinking and many other values. I also like sport. Playing badminton the most because I like the kind of sport with vigorous and swift movements.

           I was transferred to a new school on 2013 and I had to sit for SPM in 2014 at SM Teknik Kuantan. From my trial SPM result, I tried to face the most remarkable event on that year,SPM. With a result 5A’s in SPM,I continued my study at KPTM Bangi with course diploma in accountancy. First of all, this is my first time ever studying outside of my beloved state,Pahang. Whenever they asked me for why I choose this course, I would simply reply “I love numbering”. I guess someday they will know what I meant to say. Another distinct reason for why I choose accounting course is that number  plays an important role in this world since it builds one’s quality of life. One of the reason is this course will needed everywhere we go either overseas. I hope that one I could really retrieve my dreams into reality. Malaysia is now searching for more available potentials in order to diverge its potential professional future. After finishing my study, I hope I can serve my county well. The first thing is to resolve the current environmental issues and change Malaysia to be a role-model of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment